The O'Reilly Factor's "Talking Points Memo" once again addressed the release of a Benghazi memo which stated that the White House's goal was to blame the YouTube video for the Benghazi attack to divert attention away from Obama's policy failures.
"There's no question that the White House misrepresented the terror attack on September 11 in Benghazi, Libya," O'Reilly said, and pointed out that not one person had been brought to justice.
While Obama had blamed critics of his actions and inaction in Benghazi of creating a political agenda, O'Reilly pointed out that the memo instead proved that Obama had created the political agenda.
"They did this because the president was running for reelection on a platform that he had broken Al Qaeda and any evidence to the contrary might have hurt his campaign," he added.
"The president stood by while the United States of America misled the world about a terror attack. But even if Mr. Obama was not directly engaged in that deception, the moment he found out about it he should have corrected the record, but he did not, even when he had the chance with me to do so."
And the media, he charged, is complicit in the coverup.
"The Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Los Angeles Times and Boston Globe made no mention of the memo. The Washington Post ran it on page 17. Only USA Today put the story on its front page," O'Reilly pointed out.
“That’s a scandal, a scandal,” O’Reilly said. “That is proof the American press is dishonest.”