You can say what you want about Barack Obama. But one thing you can’t take away from him: The guy knows how to spread evil!
A Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital health-care worker in Dallas who had “extensive contact” with the first Ebola patient to die in the U.S. has now contracted the disease.
Several African nations have banned flights from Ebola-ravaged nations, but Obama refuses to do this for America. As reported by CNSNews.com, 150 people a day arrive in the U.S. from Liberia, Sierra Leone or Guinea, the three West African countries that have been hardest hit by the Ebola virus.
ABC News medical expert Richard Besser said on “This Week” that there was a “very real” possibility one of the 3,000 U.S. troops Obama sent to West Africa to fight the Ebola outbreak could contract the virus. No kidding. There’s a very real possibility that a soldier would then bring Ebola back to infect his family and other Americans.
Nice work, Obama. Allowing Ebola to infect America – this is a way to allow evil to spread massively.
During his six years in office, Obama has allowed darkness to work through him and others. He’s totally committed to spreading evil and could care less what anyone says or thinks about him.
Some other examples of how Obama is allowing evil to flourish in the world and especially America:
ISIS – the Muslim terror organization – is rapidly gaining territory, beheading and crucifying thousands of Christians (and non-Christians) along the way. Yet, Obama refused to wipe them out when they were marching through Iraq’s open desert, even though he’s reportedly bragged about being “good at killing” (with drones). But for some reason, he’s not so good at killing ISIS with drones.
Obama’s keeping our borders wide open, allowing ISIS an easy route in to murder Americans.
Allowing ISIS to spread is allowing evil to spread.
Is Obama allowing the spread of ISIS because he’s a Muslim sympathizer? Or is he actually a Muslim?
I used to say that I wasn’t sure if Obama is a Muslim, but I knew he was not a Christian. I admit, I haven’t seen his birth certificate or his “Muslim card,” but at this point, his actions tell me he’s a Muslim alright.
Obama won’t lift a finger to help persecuted Christians around the globe (including pastor Saeed Abedini).
And read Obama’s own words:
- “The future must not belong to those who slander the Prophet of Islam.”
- “The sweetest sound I know is the Muslim call to prayer.”
- “I made it clear that America is not – and will never be – at war with Islam.”
- “We will convey our deep appreciation for the Islamic faith, which has done so much over the centuries to shape the world – including in my own country.”
Contrast that with what he said about Christianity:
- Whatever we once were, we are no longer a Christian nation.”
- “Which passages of scripture should guide our public policy? Should we go with Leviticus, which suggests slavery is OK and that eating shellfish is an abomination? Or we could go with Deuteronomy, which suggests stoning your child if he strays from the faith?” (Obama cleverly avoided quoting the New Testament, because he knew he would have more trouble twisting its passages.)
Creating chaos on the border
Obama’s refusal to deport the children of illegal aliens has allowed some 90,000 illegals to cross into the U.S. from Latin America over the past few months. He’s drawing illegals here for votes, to bring in compliant “subjects” and to spread diseases virtually unchecked, infecting America – and spreading evil.
As a result of Obama’s lawless border policy, the Enterovirus D68 respiratory disease is making thousands of American kids sick with flu-like symptoms.
The Reverend Jesse Lee Peterson is the president and founder of The Brotherhood Organization of a New Destiny.
Reprinted from WND.