On Tuesday, according to a White House official who gave the information to Zeke Miller of Time, President Obama will be meeting with the heads of major technology companies to talk about the failures of the Obamacare federal exchange, and to discuss “how government can better deliver IT to maximize innovation, efficiency and customer service.” The meeting will reportedly also include discussion about intelligence disclosures and how they harm US national security, as well as the economy.
Attendees include Tim Cook, CEO of Apple, who recently declared amnesty “right and just”; Dick Costolo, CEO of Twitter; Reed Hastings, CEO of Netflix; Drew Houston, CEO of Dropbox; Marissa Mayer, CEO of Yahoo!; Brian Roberts, CEO of Comcast (owner of NBC); Sheryl Sandberg, COO of Facebook; and Eric Schmidt, Executive Chairman of Google, among other heads of companies including AT&T, Microsoft, and LinkedIn.
The full list is below:
- Tim Cook, CEO, Apple
- Dick Costolo, CEO, Twitter
- Chad Dickerson, CEO, Etsy
- Reed Hastings, Co-Founder and CEO, Netflix
- Drew Houston, Founder and CEO, Dropbox
- Marissa Mayer, President and CEO, Yahoo!
- Burke Norton, Chief Legal Officer, Salesforce
- Mark Pincus, Founder, Chief Product Officer and Chairman, Zynga
- Shervin Pishevar, Co-Founder and Co-CEO, Sherpa Global
- Brian Roberts, Chairman and CEO, Comcast
- Erika Rottenberg, Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary, LinkedIn
- Sheryl Sandberg, COO, Facebook
- Eric Schmidt, Executive Chairman, Google
- Brad Smith, Executive Vice President and General Counsel, Microsoft
- Randall Stephenson, Chairman and CEO, AT&T